EthnicCounselors.com wants all Members to have the freedom to express themselves, however at the same time, EthnicCounselors.com wants all Members to feel secure.
- Profile information will be used to create personalized content, service, and advertise on the Service. EthnicCounselors.com may also use your profile to generate aggregate reports and market research.
- All profile data stored by the Service has been entered solely by the respective Member.
- Members can modify registration data associated with their account, and can control selected private information from being disclosed on their Member page.
- When you register as a Member, we ask for some personal information such as your email address. Our policy regarding this information is simple: Except as provided in this statement, EthnicCounselors.com may use this information to send you offers and information we think you would be interested in from EthnicCounselors.com and it's partners.
- We also collect other information at registration such as your city where you live etc. This information cannot be used to identify you. We place this information in your EthnicCounselors.com profile, which i publicly available so that other Members who share your interests can connect with you.
- Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on forums, message boards, through email, or in chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others. If you post personal information in public places, others may send you unsolicited email messages. Always be smart about the information you provide online.
- We may disclose Member information when we are required to by law, or when have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other Service Members, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- Your Member profile is password-protected so that you and only you have access to this information. In order to maintain this protection, do not give your password to anyone. We also recommend that, if you share your computer with other people, you sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you are done. Signing off will protect your information if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library.
- We make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.